1) In the event of Beetlebugs being unable to attend due to mechanical failure a full refund shall be given plus an additional amount equalling 1/3rd of the total booking cost. We cannot be held liable for unforseen circumstances such as severe traffic delays.
2) In the event of Beetlebugs attending the wedding but being unable to complete the booking requirements due to mechanical failure a
refund of 50% of the booking cost shall be given.
3) Beetlebugs cannot be held liable for unforseen circumstances such as severe traffic delays, flooding or the spread of contagious viruses.
4) Beetlebugs will accept no liability if the parties being carried cause delays eg. late departure from the pick up address or late arrival to the waiting vehicle(s)
5) Only children aged 3 or over are permitted to travel with an accompanying adult.
6) Any personal belongings left in the vehicles are not the responsibility of the driver or Beetlebugs.
7) No drinks whatsoever will be served in our vehicles.
8) The driver is responsible for the vehicle and his/her decision is final.
9) Wherever possible requests for alternative photograph locations will be accepted, but not guaranteed unless previously advised.
10) Smoking is not permitted in any of our vehicles.
11) All bookings secured by £50/£80 non returnable down payment due within 7 days of booking if the downpayment is not received by this date the vehicles will be released.
12) If the customer cancels the booking after the full balance has been paid no refund shall be given.
13) Passengers who are heavily intoxicated or disruptive will be refused entry to the vehicle at the drivers discretion.
14) Beetlebugs make every effort to research wedding locations and travel routes however we may on occasions require additional assistance on the day to avoid roadworks, weekend traffic or excessive traffic hotspots.
15) Photographs taken or shared with us may be used for advertising or promotional purposes - if you do not wish for your photos to be used please advise us. It is the Responsibility of the client to notify parents or carers of minors attending the wedding of these terms and conditions.
16) wherever possible, the requested ribbon colour will be supplied to the closest available shade, in the event the specified colour ribbon cannot be sourced white ribbons will be supplied.
By accepting our quote and confirming a booking you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will be updated as necessary.